Plante’s Ferry Complex RV Parking Policies and Guidelines
For the purposes of overnight camping for Athletic tournaments hosted at Plante’s Ferry Complex.
RVs include but are not limited to:
- Class A Motor Home
- Fifth-Wheel Trailer’s
- Class B Motorhomes
- Popup Trailer
- Class C Motor homes
- Truck Campers
- Travel Trailers
Police & Rules
- RV Parking will only be allowed for specific events throughout the tournament season.
- Not all events at Plante’s Ferry will qualify for RV parking. Which events qualify is at the complete discretion of the Spokane Rapids.
- RV’s must submit prior payment to parking and display their permit in the window of their vehicles
- There are only a designated number of available spots.
- Due to a limited number of parking spots no refunds will be issued.
- If an RV is found parking without prior payment that vehicle will be ticketed and a fee assed.
- If a vehicle is found to be improperly parked a ticket will be issued to that vehicle.
- Permits are non-transferrable.
- All campers must adhere to the County’s noise ordain ace policy. Quiet hours are from 10pm-7am each day.
- Engine-driven electric generators may be operated only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- The RV fee is $45/ night and RV’s can start parking the night of their event start date. If an event is set to start on Friday the earliest an RV can come in would be Friday morning.
- RV parking is dry land camping, there are no hookups for water available.
- No open flame or BBQ’s allowed in park or parking lot.
- No trash bins will be available for RV use. If you pack it in, please pack it out.
- Reservations must be made prior to use.